Saturday, May 9, 2009

medieval party, hidden things!

hey there! as you know its the start of the medival party! there is lots of cool stuff, and there are some free items. the wizard hat is avalible this year, but its hard to understand how to find it! heres how:



  1. enter lighthouse

  2. click the table with the hat on it

ok, i lied. its easy to understand how to find it. the other free items are in the member quest. which of cours you need to be a member for it! oh yeah, i have good news! starting today, i will only be logging on to the server frozen! it will go on until may 15, so look for joeant! you can find me probly at the dock and my igloo, which will be open on the map. here is a random picture of me cuse i got bored so i took it:


oops... wrong picture! heres the real one:

well i dont have a real picture of me! but i promise, next time ill take a pic of me and show it. thats it for now!

-joeant

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi joeant nice page its tim from school heres my link to mine http://123advertising.synthasite.com/