Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Funny Pictures

Well, today, IT happened... the thing no one ever wants to have happen to their penguin:

But then i remembered i still had 2 1 month membership cards in my "special drawer" so i used those. i was very relieved that happened, then i remembered i have the Super Screen Capturer. so i made SOME funny pictures. i know i'm not the best at it, but now that you can read what i'm saying in the picture, might as well. Ok, here-a we-a goooooo!! (all of a sudden this is Mario?!?!?!?!?):

ummmm... yeeeeeeeaaaahhhh not my smartest idea...

i soon found out that was a secret way to my igloo. So THATS why my couch kept disappearing!

ahhhhh!!! my arm is missing! DROP THE KEYTAR DROP THE KEYTAR OWWWWW!!! I NEED A MEDIC!

That guy said "ok" then told me i need to repete 1st grade. How was i supposed to know he was a scientist???

It didn't shrink me... it ELECTRICUTED me! whatever CP has planned for the April Fools day party, im sure not going...


i regreted saying THAT 2 seconds later. WOW i HAVE to stop doing this! Heres what happened:

What is WRONG WITH ME!!!

Please donate to coins for Joeant and win a.... ummmmm.... giant candy cane i guess... just gimmie the money.

Well, Thats all i have for now. When i make more i'll put them on, but until then, GIMMIE DA' MONEY I MEAN stay............ ummmmm tuned? what is this the Super Mario Brothers Super Show or something?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

- Jo-------e------an-------t?!?!?!?!?!?

No comments: