Thursday, March 19, 2009

Buddies







hi people! today instead of cheats, I'm going to talk about my buddies. first ill talk about Bubby207. hes pretty much my main buddy. he goes to caribou and goes to everyplace. another friend is cam780. well all my buddies go to caribou and everyplace. cam780, bobo83781, bubby207, Ajax(i cant remember the numbers), and john(i cant remember the numbers in his name eighther) are all my main buddies.if you haven't seen my cheats yet, click the back button on the bottom of my site. also find my me tracker on the last page! but until i leave a new thing, waddle on!
-joeant
OK COCOA PUFFS ARE GOOD!!!
















GOTTA LOVE COCOA PUFFS! hello again. i see you probly all saw my giant cocoa puffs picture! send me a comment saying what your favorite cereal is. thats kinda random but oh well! I like cereal and i hope you do too. so thats about all i have to say right now! so continue to keep playin on CP (CP means club penguin if your wondering.)

-joeant

No comments: