Friday, March 20, 2009

penguin play awards

the reason I'm writing in gold and italic today is because the penguin play awards! check out the new catalogue book of every stage that was there. i feel bad for you non members who cant go in the stage today. but I'm a member so its not my problem. sorry, I don't have a picture of it but if I did I would show you what it looks like. when I do get a picture ill post it on a blog. here is the only picture I can show you:

ok I bet many of you are saying "what the heck is that guy doing on this blog?" but its the funniest picture I have so dont blame me. alright, alright, I will never put that picture on a blog again. here watch what I can do!:

™û©Ž‹Ü^Æô³¢¶ñªŸø­˜☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○♀ê▒↓µ¢↕─≥+:░♫

ok now THAT is skill. the next blog i make will be cool so dont miss it!

-joeant

3 comments:

Joeant said...

ok penguin lang ive had it with ur mean ness. next time theres a bad comment i swear i will report you at least five times. SO YOU BETTER NOT SAY ONE MORE MEAN THING!!!

joguzz said...

hello! I am bobo83781!

Joeant said...

hey bobo83781! good thing one person is visiting my site! (im not really joeant i just wanted to pretend to be him because hes cool.)