Sunday, April 26, 2009

sorry...

ok I'm very sorry about the last blog. it didn't work trying to get to wotons pics. sorry about that but ill just tell you how to get to it normally:

  1. go to google.

  2. type in club penguin cheats ojoc

  3. click ojoc's club penguin cheats & secrets

  4. click 23 funny pictures

  5. scroll down to the last picture

  6. click the spot that says click here for 325 more funny pictures.

  7. it should bring you to wotons website on funny pictures.

lol ok now you should get there. remember all that stuff and your at wotons website of awesomeness! i left a couple comments there but i swear do NOT view spider1900s blog it is very inappropriate! trust me, dont do it. ok so make sure you visit it! (by the way, tommarrow will be the last day of finding me at sleet. so look for me today! its the last day.) and dont forget bobo83781! http://bobopenguin.blogspot.com/ now dont get to excited when you see all these cool blogs that exist. woton, bobo83781, ojoc, all of them are cool. ahhhhh,,,,,, i remember that time i saw woton at the dock. I HATED IT! HE WOULDN'T ADD ME TO MY BUDDY LIST!!! oh well thats no reason to be upset. ill see him another time and hopefully next time he wont LEAVE ONCE I ENTER THE ROOM! i also have to show you something off of wotons blog because i am his biggest fan...


hes right! something is wrong here... yeah i REALLY wanna help my membership. that makes sence. whats with the three ultimate safe modes?!?!?!?!? and just change? how do you renew a password? can you see how funny woton can be! it just stinks when he doesnt add you and leaves the room. wow my hands are tired. i can make the world record book for spending a long time writting about my biggest fan on club penguin. on friday, i will tell you another way to find me such as going to a certain server and time and what places. but today is sunday so i cant tell you now! right now, today, i will only go to the server sleet. like i said a couple blogs ago. remember, i will go to: my igloo (will always be open on map when im online), dock, and cart surfing (usually for coins to buy or feed my puffles,) and i might hang out at some parties. ppl will usually say to go to their igloo for a party at the town. i will sometimes be there. so if you ask to be my buddy i will easily say "Yes." look for a green penguin, with a dragon suit, red sunglasses, propeller cap (eigher red or blue. i have both), keytar or silver surfboard), blue sneakers, and the blue cape. under that penguin the name will be joeant. so look for me and add me! ok now my fingers are really tired so i guess i have to end it now. :( before i end, make sure you follow those steps to get the wotons website of pics. hope ya meet me, bobo83781, ojoc, woton, or anyone else i know! good-bye!

- da amazing joeant

No comments: